Gold Coast Dental is proud to offer Invisalign, the most popular clear aligner system in the world. Invisalign uses a series of clear, custom-made aligners to gradually move your teeth into the proper position. The best part is that, since the aligners are nearly invisible, most people won’t even know you’re wearing them!
If you’re looking for a discreet way to achieve straighter teeth, Invisalign could be the perfect solution for you. To learn more about Invisalign and how it can help you achieve the smile of your dreams, contact Gold Coast Dental in Brea, CA, today.
The Invisalign® Process
If you are considering Invisalign, the first step is to schedule a consultation with our office. During the consultation, we will examine your teeth to determine if Invisalign is right for you. If we determine that you are a good candidate for treatment, we will develop a custom treatment plan specifically for you. Once your treatment plan is created, we will take impressions of your teeth and send them off to the Invisalign lab, where your custom aligners will be made. When your aligners are ready, you will come in for a fitting appointment, during which we will ensure that your aligners fit properly and answer any questions you may have about treatment.
You will wear each set of aligners for about two weeks before moving on to the next set in your treatment plan. As you move from one set of aligners to the next, your teeth will gradually shift into their proper position. Throughout treatment, you will need to come in for periodic check-ups so we can ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned. Most treatment plans last around the duration of one year, though some may be shorter or longer depending on the severity of the patient’s alignment concerns.
If you are looking for a practical and discreet way to improve your smile, Invisalign may be right for you. To find out if you are a candidate for treatment, contact our office to schedule a consultation appointment. We look forward to helping you achieve the smile of your dreams!
Benefits Of Invisalign®
If you are considering Invisalign treatment, then you are probably wondering what the benefits are. Here are some of the main advantages that you can expect from treatment with Invisalign:
- Invisalign is practically invisible. This is one of the biggest advantages of Invisalign over traditional braces. With Invisalign, you don’t have to worry about people noticing your aligners because they are practically invisible.
- Invisalign is more comfortable than traditional braces. Another big advantage of Invisalign over traditional braces is that they are more comfortable to wear. With Invisalign, you don’t have to worry about brackets and wires poking and probing your gums and cheeks.
- Invisalign is removable. One of the best things about Invisalign is that you can remove them whenever you want. This means that you can take them out when you need to eat and brush your teeth. With traditional braces, you cannot remove them for the duration of your treatment.
- Invisalign treatment is faster than traditional braces. On average, Invisalign treatment takes about 9-15 months. Traditional braces, on the other hand, can take up to 2 years or more.
- Invisalign can treat a wide variety of dental issues. Invisalign is not just for straightening teeth. It can also be used to treat other dental issues such as overbite, underbite, and crossbite.
- You will have straighter teeth with Invisalign. Of course, the goal of Invisalign is to straighten your teeth — and it does a great job at that! With Invisalign, you can expect to see progress in just a few months.
To learn more about Invisalign and find out if it is right for you, schedule a consultation with our office today.
The Clear Alternative To Braces
During your FREE consultation, our team at Gold Coast Dental will take the time to understand your goals and needs to ensure Invisalign is appropriate for you! After all, we want you to be pleased with your journey just as much as your results.
If you’re interested in learning more about Invisalign and how it can help you achieve the smile of your dreams, contact us today! We are available seven days each week, and our friendly team members are always happy to answer any of your questions. Together, we will help you make the best decision for your smile!