There are many reasons to choose dental implants to restore missing teeth, and at Gold Coast Dental, we are proud to offer this life-changing solution to our patients. Here are just a few of the key factors that make dental implants are such an excellent choice:
- Dental implants are the strongest and most durable option for replacing missing teeth. They are designed to last a lifetime with proper care and can withstand the same biting and chewing forces as natural teeth.
- Dental implants are the only tooth replacement option that preserves and stimulates the jawbone. This helps to prevent bone loss and preserves your facial features.
- Dental implants look and feel just like natural teeth. They are custom-made to match the color and shape of any natural teeth and will function just the same as well.
- Dental implants are a low-maintenance tooth replacement option. There is no special care required, and you can brush and floss them just like your natural teeth.
If you are missing one or more teeth, contact Gold Coast Dental in La Habra, CA today to learn more about dental implants and how they can benefit you. We would be happy to answer any of your questions and schedule a consultation for you!
Single dental implants are a popular choice for tooth replacement because they provide many benefits over other restorative methods, such as partial dentures or traditional bridges. One of the biggest advantages of single dental implants is that they can replace one or more missing teeth without affecting the adjacent teeth, as is the case with bridges. Additionally, implants are secure and stable, providing a more natural feeling and function than other methods. Each of these advantages makes dental implants an excellent choice for anyone missing one or more teeth.
Using three separate components – a titanium post, an abutment, and a dental crown – single dental implants are able to give patients a strong and natural-looking replacement for their missing teeth.
- The titanium post is placed into the jawbone during placement surgery.
- Once the implant post has healed and bonded with the bone (a process that usually takes several months), the abutment is attached to the post.
- This piece serves to connect the implant to the crown, which is the final and visible portion of the tooth.
- The completed implant looks and functions just like a natural tooth and, with proper care, can last a lifetime.
If you are considering single dental implants to replace one or more missing teeth, be sure to attend our free consultation to ensure that you are a good candidate for the procedure.
Implant-supported bridges are a type of dental prosthesis that is capable of restoring a subsequent section of multiple missing teeth along the upper or lower dental arch.
Unlike traditional bridges, which are attached to natural teeth and rest above the gum tissue, implant-supported bridges are attached to the jawbone by implant posts and abutments. This helps to provide more stability and support for the artificial teeth.
There are several benefits of implant-supported bridges over traditional bridges.
- First, implant-supported bridges do not rely on natural teeth for support. This means that there is no need to worry about the bridge affecting the health of your natural teeth.
- Second, implant-supported bridges are much more stable than traditional bridges. This means that they are less likely to shift or become loose over time.
- Third, implant-supported bridges can help to preserve the health of your jawbone. This is because the implant posts stimulate the jawbone and help to prevent it from deteriorating.
If you are considering getting a dental bridge, implant-supported bridges are an excellent option to consider. These bridges can provide you with the stability and support you need to restore your smile for life.
Implant-supported dentures are a type of dental restoration that is capable of replacing a full arch of missing teeth. As opposed to traditional dentures, which rely on suction or adhesives to be held in place, implant-supported dentures are anchored directly into the jawbone by means of implants and abutments. This provides a more secure fit and can help to improve chewing function and overall oral health.
Dentures supported by implants still need to be removed every day so that they can be cleaned properly and to keep your gum tissue in good condition.
If you are considering implant-supported dentures, it is important to consult with a skilled and experienced dental professional to ensure that you are a good candidate for the procedure. Once your candidacy has been confirmed by our providers, the implants will be placed in the jawbone and allowed to heal over a period of several months. After the implants have fused to the bone, abutments will be placed so that dentures can easily be attached and removed.
Mini Dental Implants
Mini dental implants are a type of implant that is used to support a variety of dental prosthetics. They are smaller in size than traditional dental implants and are typically used in cases where there is insufficient bone in the jaw to support traditional dental implants. Because the method for placing mini implants is less invasive, the healing process tends to progress much faster as well.
If you are considering mini dental implants, it is important to consult with a qualified dental professional to ensure that they are the best option for your individual case. If you have adequate bone in the jaw, traditional dental implants may be a better option for you. However, if you have limited bone or cannot tolerate the invasive placement procedure, mini dental implants may be a good alternative to consider.
It is important to note that not all dental restorations are suitable for use with mini dental implants. In some cases, mini dental implants may be used in combination with traditional dental implants to provide additional support. Our dental experts will be able to advise you on whether or not mini dental implants are a suitable option for you.
Rebuild Your Smile, Reclaim Your Life
Gold Coast Dental offers top-of-the-line dental implants that give you the freedom to live your life without worrying about your smile. With our implants, you’ll never have to worry about slipping dentures, bone loss, or repeated visits to fix failing appliances. Instead, you can take charge of your oral health and invest in a dependable solution.
Call us today to learn more about our dental implants and how they can benefit you! We are available seven days a week and will be delighted to schedule you for a free consultation.